Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Bug Run. This is the family race I was originally going to run my half marathon in. Instead I ran the 10K race and Alyssa rode in the kids bike race. I ran most of the race with Sarah, it was super fun! We started out going the wrong way though and we ended up running an extra mile ha ha ha! Laura is quite an amazing women for putting on this race, there were at least 100 people there and she had breakfast waiting for you when you finished your race. She also accommodated every body's abilities, there was a 5k, a 10k, a half marathon, a bike ride, a kids run, and a kids bike ride. Everyone got to be a part of the race! Somehow I ended up winning the 10K, it was pretty cool. After breakfast Laura gave out candy and metals to all the kids and they were so excited! Thanks Laura for all your hard work, the race was a blast!
For more pictures please visit http://www.thebugrun.blogspot.com/





No comments: