Friday, June 19, 2009


The kids playing with marshmallow blow guns


My crazy mother in law made up another triathlon and crazy us, we participated. I call her crazy but we love her and she does an awesome job planning these things. They are honestly so much fun even though it kicks our butts. This race was actually planned as a four generation triathlon (cool huh?). Now let me just say that I was seven months pregnant and I did it! I walked 3 miles, biked 8 miles and hiked 3 miles. Tom and most others ran the first three miles while Janeal and I walked because we are the pregos. Then Tom and I rode a tandem bike and actually came in second place! After the adults were done, they had a little triathlon for all the kids. It was so cute and totally fun to watch all the kids. Alyssa ran like 1/4 mile non stop! Then she got tired and fell asleep on a four wheeler ha ha. After the kids were done we were fed a yummy lunch and just had a great time hanging out as a family. Sadly I didn’t remember to get my camera out until after lunch so I only got a few pics.

No comments: