Friday, June 19, 2009

This is my ugly hair. It looks horrible right? Yes it does. It also takes way to long to do and makes me super hot all the time so I decided to finally get it cut.

My wonderful aunt Nancy came to the rescue and gave me an awesome haircut! I look so cute! I have never had my hair this short and I was very scared but I love it! Thanks Nancy I love ya!



These pics are after sleeping. Isn't that so great that she did such a good job that I can sleep on my hair and it still looks this good!

7 comments:

Brandon & Tiff said...

Hey...I was just checking out Nikki's blog and saw your name at the top of the blog list. Your little girl is beautiful and so are you! Who can be seven months pregnant and still look so beautiful. Your family is adorable and you all look so happy :)

Nikki Whitehead said...

I love your hair! Tiff is right, you are totally beautiful! And Alyssa is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love when you blog because I get to see my sweet family that I don't get to see often enough! Love you guys tons!

Candice Beth said...

Oh my heck your belly is sooo cute! How do you look so good pregnant?? I love the hair! It's always fun to do something different! :) Good luck with the new baby... You guys have such a cute family!

Lynette Yorgason said...

Ah! I love the pictures! First adorable pregnancy pictures, and then a great haircut! I am quite sure I've never known you with hair above your shoulders. Even in the good ol' days when you wouldn't let me in the circle at dance...;)

yourMOM said...

I have been really missin you guys........u should call me

Lauren & Marco said...

lol your too cute!!!! lol and thx for the super sweet comment :) Im glad I have a good friend too! that has been one for what!? 8 or 9 years!!! its been 8 or 9 years!! SO CRAZY!!! AHHHHH! lol well I will see you later! bye girl! oh and I love your butt for babysittin my lil angel!!! lol

The Girl on an adventure said...

http://mrsmeibos.blogspot.com/