Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here are just a few fun and random things that have happened around the house.





Alyssa got a cute new 4 wheeler


Playing in irrigation for the first time this year, it was freezing!


Alyssa took our picture

Cody climbed on the table from his red high chair on the left. I guess the buckle doesn't work after all.






Alyssa insisted I put Cody on the baby bike with her. I was a little hesitant but once I did they both loved it!


This is Cody playing in a puddle after it had rained


Alyssa loves band aids. She found a few and this is what she chose to do with them ha ha ha!


I babysat my friend Lauren's baby, she didn't know me very well so she was a little scared at first. This led to a little bit of crying. I guess Cody couldn't take it any more because after a few min this is what I ended up with.

A word to the wise, if you don't have a big Ziploc bag, don't try to construct your own out of foil.
I know this is sorta common sense but I am not that smart I guess.

No comments: