Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter was great! Every year we go to Simpson Springs with my dad but this year the weather didnt look so good so dad decided, an hour before we left, that we would go to Sand Hollow in St. George. The drive was crazy! We left Wednesday night around six, dad's transmission went out in Salt Lake so he was a few hours behind, the rest of us drove on. We hit a blizard in Provo and it didnt end untill we got to Ceadar City!!! Now when I say blizard I mean we could not see thirty feet in front of us. It took us till three thirty in the morning to get there. Thats nine hours of driving people. It should have only taken five hours, FIVE HOURS!!! Poor Tom was exhausted. We ended up having to stay in a Wal Mart parking lot to sleep untill the gates to Sand Hollow opened. Once we actually got there the trip was a blast. It was so warm I got to run in shorts and a T shirt without freezing. Alyssa got to use Nikki and Wes's four wheeler all by her self (Thanks guys)! Kailee May was so sweet and helped watch my kids at least once every day so I could go ride my four wheeler. Tom crashed twice doing crazy things on his motorcycle, we got to hang out with friends and family, the kids got crazy amounts of candy from the easter bunny and Scooby doo (my dad),I learned to ride a motorcycle and we all got a little bit of sun. This trip turned out great! Cant wait till next year!
Alyssa rode this without anyone on it with her this year! CRAZY!! She is the coolest three year old ever!!

Flying kites

Cody's second mom while we were there

This was called the flinstone house

Fun in the sand

Alyssa worked on this hole the entire time, with some help.




Oh by the way, I learned to ride a motorcycle. Thanks DAD!!!

I had no idea I was in this pic. GREAT!

No comments: