Friday, November 20, 2009

The extended McFarland family decided to have a Halloween party this year. It was actually a pre-Halloween party because nobody dressed up and we just went to pick out pumpkins from Grandpa Layne's farm. It was way fun though, we started off with a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. Aunt Marline took charge and started singing songs, which was funny because the words in her songs were just a little different than everyone else. When we got to the patch we wondered around and picked out some pumpkins. Heidi and I hung out because our husbands were working to fix up the house she had just bought. Then they started a fire and set the hay bails around it so we could eat soup and doughnuts. We had a blast, I love family parties!

1 comment:

Rider Girl said...

That night was way fun! Will you send me the picture of my and you? Please? It is very cute! haha!my email is rider_girlmh@hotmail.com