Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a cousin who plays football for Snow College and I thought it would be fun to go watch him play; so I found a babysitter and went with my grandma and aunt to see him. It was way fun! They do a chant called the Haka before the game so I have some pics of that. I thought it was pretty cool. Also my uncle Craig enters everyone’s name in the drawings for halftime giveaway stuff and this time he was finally the one to get his name pulled. It was pretty funny because he used to play for Snow and for his giveaway he had to kick. Well he got up there and the ball rolled about ten yards in front of him. It was HILARIOUS!!! As we were watching the game we decided that it would be fun to get all of my sister's and my mom to come watch the game too. So we set up a day that most of us could make it. It was so fun to be there with everyone and see my mom, aunt and grandma play football with the kids at halftime. I just love my family! The kids thought it was so cool to talk to the football guy (my cousin) after the game. Alyssa was being shy so she looks a little sad in the pictures.

No comments: