Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween was pretty fun. Thanks to the DI, Alyssa had a pretty cute dragon costume. I love the DI! You can’t tell what she is supposed to be in the pictures because she looked up too much so you can’t see the cute head on her costume. I was a black cat because it was easy and cost me a whopping $3 for ears and eye shadow. Oh and yes I did my own makeup. Cody was a cute little frog but he was undressed before I got to take a picture. I had to wait till the night was over for pictures because we had to rush out the door to get to a trunk or treat and then I was having too much fun trick or treating with the kids to take any later. Tom is lame and didn't dress up. He thought of his costume too late so he will just have to do it next year. We went trick or treating with Tom's family and it was way fun! I can’t wait for next year!

No comments: